Before I fall, Too fast
Kiss me quick, But make it last
So I can see how badly this will hurt me
When you say good bye
Keep it sweet, keep it slow
Let the future past, and don't let go
But tonight i could fall too soon
Into this beautiful moonlight
But your so hypinitizing
You've got me laughing while i sing
You've got me smiling in my sleep
And i can see this unraveling
Your love is where im falling
But please dont catch me
You see this heart, won't startle down
Like a child running scared from a clown
I'm terrified of what you do
My stomach screams just when i look at you
Run far away, so i can breathe
Eventhough you're far from sufficating me
I can't get my hopes too high cause
every hello ends with a good bye
Well now you see, whyim scared
I cant open up my heart without a care
But here i go, it's what i feel
And for the first time in my life i know its real
Im giving up
So just catch me
Kiss me quick, But make it last
So I can see how badly this will hurt me
When you say good bye
Keep it sweet, keep it slow
Let the future past, and don't let go
But tonight i could fall too soon
Into this beautiful moonlight
But your so hypinitizing
You've got me laughing while i sing
You've got me smiling in my sleep
And i can see this unraveling
Your love is where im falling
But please dont catch me
You see this heart, won't startle down
Like a child running scared from a clown
I'm terrified of what you do
My stomach screams just when i look at you
Run far away, so i can breathe
Eventhough you're far from sufficating me
I can't get my hopes too high cause
every hello ends with a good bye
Well now you see, whyim scared
I cant open up my heart without a care
But here i go, it's what i feel
And for the first time in my life i know its real
Im giving up
So just catch me


0 comments:
Post a Comment