CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

the stupid move!!!


Natalie Bruno
841
In my life, people think I'm Gothic or something. I love rock music and my favorite color is black and red. I love horror movies but if the same things that happen in the movies, happen to me, i would scream and cry. I know that I'm only 14 years old and I'm am very intelligent, but i don't show the other side of me. I am mean and people think that i am very innocent. Once they get to know me , people don't want to hang out with me. I think school is twisted and dark. I remember when in my old school, i told my friend that
"I play with voodoo dolls (even though i don't) and that your gonna die tonight"
She got scared and started going to church. She didn't know that i go to church and i saw her in my church. I was so embarrassed.
She asked me " I thought you played with voodoo dolls and if your in church then you lied to me and then i don't need prayer".
I started laughing and got in trouble with the pastor and next thing i knew, I was in my room for 3 weeks. I wasn't angry because i was having fun thinking about what to do to her next. Every week i would get her freaked out until my mom told me that we were moving. I was so mad because now she will have a regular life without me ruining it. This move sucked.

0 comments: