As I stare out my window, I see bright, blinding, lights. I feel a small light breeze almost as a whisper. I look up and see a clear, blue, night. I look to the right and as my eyes wander, I see this beautiful, bright star. It looks as if it was ready to be wished upon. There was also this little 5 year old girl looking at the star. As I watched, I saw the girl close her eyes and wish with a passion. When she was done wishing, you could see in her little brown eyes that she was so proud for wishing upon that one star before anyone else. She closed the window and went to sleep. It's amazing that little girls and boys at that age, would believe that one little star could fulfill their dreams in just a wish. I love times like this. Just to see kids now with so much passion, until they get older. When passion vanishes in the blink of an eye.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Velvet Night Sky
As I stare out my window, I see bright, blinding, lights. I feel a small light breeze almost as a whisper. I look up and see a clear, blue, night. I look to the right and as my eyes wander, I see this beautiful, bright star. It looks as if it was ready to be wished upon. There was also this little 5 year old girl looking at the star. As I watched, I saw the girl close her eyes and wish with a passion. When she was done wishing, you could see in her little brown eyes that she was so proud for wishing upon that one star before anyone else. She closed the window and went to sleep. It's amazing that little girls and boys at that age, would believe that one little star could fulfill their dreams in just a wish. I love times like this. Just to see kids now with so much passion, until they get older. When passion vanishes in the blink of an eye.
Posted by Crazy Neon Colors!!!!!! at 2:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment