In the year 2008, I think I have been slacking off. I haven't been doing most of the homework and haven't been participating in class. People tell me that i have a short temper. When someone tells me something bad about me, ill smack them or ill yell at them. Then i would be angry for the whole day and be mad at everyone.My resolutions for this year is to work on being ore calm when people crack jokes on me. Another resolution i have for 2009 is to take school seriously. To also pass all of my classes. I have heard from alot of important people that if i want to become a veterinarian, i have to work hard. I am finally gonna listen to them and try to at least pass my classes and go to high school. I plan on ignoring the people who bother me and hope i can keep up with my work. I also plan to be in the "smart group" in the class so i could be one who could be named one of the best in the school. Well those are all of my resolutions and i reflected on everything i did this year.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment